Stock Donation Transfer Information
Making a stock or equity donation
We are grateful that you are considering making a donation to Pathway. Below is the information that your brokerage firm will need to initiate the transfer.
To ensure timely receipt of stock donations
Please notify us at finances@YourPathwayChurch.org with the transfer details.
Include the following information:
- Donor Information: Your name, address, phone number, and email
- Stock/Equity: Date of transfer, security name, number of shares, ticker symbol
- Note: Include fund name the donation is for (General Operating Fund, Debt Reduction, etc)
Contact your broker with this stock transfer information:
DTC Eligible Securities:
DTC Number: 0141
Name of Firm: Wells Fargo First Clearing Services
Account Number: 5994-7926
Account Title: Pathway Church of Arlington Heights
Government Securities (Treasuries, STRIPS, Agencies, Mortgage Backed Securities):
Name of Bank: Bank of NYC/FCCORP
Routing Number: ABA# 021000018
Further Credit to: 5994-7926
Mutual Funds can be donated via partial Automated Customer Account Transfers (ACATs aka electronic
transfer) or as a re-registration of assets via DTCC (BIN number required for this option).
To request a BIN number for re-registration, please send a written letter to the Discount Division Team via
email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (312) 846-9542 or mail to the address listed below. The request
must contain the following:
- The delivering firm name, account number, account type and registration.
- The Mutual Fund name, symbol, CUSIP and number of shares.
- The receiving firm’s account number and registration.
Please be aware, the process to obtain a BIN number could take a minimum of 5 business days.
Wintrust Wealth Management Discount Division Team
231 South LaSalle Street, 13th Floor
Chicago, IL 60604